Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
Annual Meeting with the Public
Thursday, March 22 / 6:30 - 8:30 pm
CLP - Main, Lecture Hall
4400 Forbes Avenue, 15213
Deadline for registering to make a public comment at this annual meeting is this Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Join us for our annual meeting. Board leaders and
Library staff will offer a "State of the Library"
presentation, followed by time for your comments
and questions. The meeting will be followed by light
refreshments and a time for personal introductions
Do you have a question or comment to share?
Please register to speak in advance by 5 pm
Wednesday, March 21. People who register in
advance will be given priority order for commenting.
Please keep comments to three minutes or less.
Register your name, phone number, mailing
address and email address along with a copy of
your question or comment:
* online: www.carnegielibrary.org/meeting
* by phone: 412.622.8877
* by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < email@example.com >
SPACE & SCIENCE NEWS, ASTRONOMICAL CALENDAR:
Twitter: < http://twitter.com/
Facebook: < http://www.facebook.com/pages/
Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.
Author of History Web Sites on the Internet --
* Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh:
* Adler Planetarium, Chicago:
* Astronomer, Educator, Optician John A. Brashear:
< http://johnbrashear.tripod.com >
* Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries:
* Civil War Museum of Andrew Carnegie Free Library:
< http://garespypost.tripod.com >
* Duquesne Incline cable-car railway, Pittsburgh:
* Public Transit:
Post a Comment