NASA selects Canadian firms to build Mars-based online gameNASA is banking on a team that includes two Canadian firms to develop an online multi-player game that could rekindle the public's fascination with space and perhaps nurture the next generation of astronauts.
11/21/2011 5:00:00 PM By: Nestor E. Arellano
Two Canadian technology companies are developing a Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game about space colonization for a project commissioned by National Aeronautics and Space Agency (NASA).
Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < email@example.com >
SPACE & SCIENCE NEWS, ASTRONOMICAL CALENDAR:
Twitter: < http://twitter.com/
Facebook: < http://www.facebook.com/pages/
Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.
Author of History Web Sites on the Internet --
* Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh:
* Adler Planetarium, Chicago:
* Astronomer, Educator, Optician John A. Brashear:
< http://johnbrashear.tripod.com >
* Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries:
* Civil War Museum of Andrew Carnegie Free Library:
< http://garespypost.tripod.com >
* cable-car railway, Pittsburgh:
* Public Transit: